Posts Tagged ‘British’
If you are planning on traveling to Leeds in the nearby future then there’s a number of interesting things you can do to enjoy yourself. The following things to do in Leeds will entertain families, groups, young couples or individuals.
1. Elland Road – Home of the once mighty Leeds United! OK so you are almost certainly not going to come to Leeds to go to Elland Road unless there was a Football match on, in which case you do not need to read this article. Read on anyhow for several great stuff to see!
2. Kirkstall Abbey – One of the oldest and best preserved cistercian monasteries in the kingdom. Kirkstall Abbey is set in comfortable parkland on the bank of the river Aire. It’s free to enter and gaze around and discover the history of this amazing national treasure. The Kirkstall Abbey museum is across the road and contains Victorian streets with old stores such as Cobblers and Blacksmiths.
3. White Rose Shopping Centre – A beautiful and spacious shopping centre containing everybody’s most liked stores and shops. The White Rose Shopping Centre has a huge food court with many restaurants and places to have a meal.
4. Roundhay Park – Roundhay Park is enormous and has a lake, cycle paths, concert venue and the superb Tropical World where you can see lots of unique animals and plant life! The park is a a small number of miles outside the city centre and away from the hustle and bustle!
5. Victoria Arcade – Leeds has many arcades all emergent from Briggate the major shopping road. Nevertheless the most famed of these arcades is the Victoria Arcade. This is a compilation of streets that has been roofed and contains the pick of Leeds’ exclusive stores and cafes! It’s effortless to rest in Victoria Arcade by its brilliant fountain and of course, Harvey Nichols is attached onto it.
Coming To Leeds? For Cheap Accommodation Visit Cheap Hotel Leeds!