This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for some of our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. If compensation is received for a post, it will be clearly disclosed in the post. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Twitter is an extension of my blog. I tweet about a lot of aspects of my life. Some of my tweets are paid, those that are paid are clearly tagged.
I do my best to bring you timely and accurate information. With that said, no one is ever 100% correct, me included. Things change and information on this blog may change by the time you read it or I might have changed my opinion.
With that said, by using this website you agree to hold harmless, me – the owner, advertisers or anyone else associated with Lisas Travels. You also agree to do your own due diligence before acting on any information contained in this site. You agree to be held responsible for your own actions and agree that this website and anyone associated with it are not responsible for any information you decide to use. This website is for entertainment purposes only.
- I reserve the right to exercise editorial control over posted content. By submitting a comment to Lisas Travels, you understand and agree that I may post your comment in its entirety, in an edited version, or not at all. Any editing will be done primarily for purposes of clarity, length or deletion of offensive, inappropriate, or potentially defamatory material.
- Comments or opinions expressed on Lisas Travels are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by outside contributors do not represent my views. I am not responsible and disclaim any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside contributors on my website.
- You represent that comments posted by you on Lisas Travels will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or confidential information of, or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of, any third party. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold me harmless from and against any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
- It is in the nature of blogs for contributors to take responsibility for their posted comments. I therefore do not accept anonymous comments. By submitting a comment to Lisas Travels, you understand and agree that your chosen name and website address, if included, will be posted along with your comment.
- All posted comments become the property of Lisas Travels. By agreeing to post your comment on this site, you acknowledge and agree that your comment may be reused by me or quoted in other media and might be attributed to you by name.
Links to and from External Sites
I often link to outside websites that are related to a particular blog post and that I believe may be of interest to you. I am not responsible for the content or practices of other websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. I cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
I encourage users to establish hypertext links to Lisas Travels. You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this website. I do not object to you linking directly to my information, but you should obtain permission if you intend to my logo or any photographs.
I reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. I encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site after any change in this will constitute your acceptance of such change.